Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi All.......................................

Yep It's Been A While Again. There Hasn't Been Much Going On To Keep My Blog Up Dated. I'm Just Doing The Everyday Life Thing. Witch Is Very Uneventful. I Wake Up Every Day (Witch Is A Good Thing) And I Walk The Dog. Then I Sit Here On The Computer For A Bit. Then I Sometimes Work In The Yard Or Do Laundry. Can't Do To Much During The Day Cause Pawlee Is Sleeping. So I Piddle A Little Here And A Little There. On The Weekends I Still Go To The Bar For A Couple Hours To Torture People. Or Josh Comes And Gets Me And We Spend A Few Hours Working On My Mothers House. Witch Is Still A Slow Go. But We Are Making A Dent..................

Well Girls That's The Life And Times Of Little Ole Me. I'm Hopping With The Holidays Coming Up A Few More Things Will Happen In My Life. I Know I'm Going To Try And Carry On The Traditions Even Though Mom And Don Are Gone. Even If I Have To Drag In The Homeless. Good Things Will Happen............................

No comments: