Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello People...........................

Yep I Have Been Away For Awhile Again. There Has Been Alot To Do. Josh And I Have Been Spending A Lot Of Time Making A Dent In Cleaning Out My Moms House. It's A Slow Nasty Go. Plus Pawlee Had Cataract Surgery Something We Didn't Plan On. But He's Happy He Can See Now. I Didn't Know How Bad It Had Gotten Till We Went To The Eye Doctor. And It Was Pretty Bad. So We Did The One Eye. And Later We Will Have To Have The Other Eye Done.
So Theres Really Not Much Going On With Me. I Entered A Tag Contest At Sophisti-Scraps. But I Figure I Wont Be In It Long Cause I Don't Have Any One Voting For Me But Me. lol lol And I Make Rocking Tags. But That's All Cool. I Entered It To Keep My Mind Buisy On Something Other Than Family Crap.
So If Any One Still Reads My Blog And Want's To Vote For My Tag. Your More Than Welcome Too. You'll Have To Join There Forum And The Voting Is Going On Now Till Wednesday. It's Called The Summer World Tour. Thanks Very Much...............
http://sophisti-scraps.com/forum/forum.php

Well Girls That's It For Me For Now. Thanks For Still Reading...................

No comments: