Friday, February 5, 2010

Thanks Guys

Thanks Mike And Val For Your Love And Support. It's Nice To Know You All Still Keep An Eye On Me. I Don't Know How Donald Is Doing This Week. Because He Hasn't Come By. Josh Called Me Today And Said Donald Hadn't Come Over Cause He Has Been To Tired. Witch I Understand. So I'll Up Date You More Later On That Part. As For Me I Haven't Been Doing Much. I Kinda Relaxed A Little Bit This Week. Since I Wasn't Feeding Everyone. Witch I Don't Mind. I Just Hate Trying To Figure Out What Every One Wants To Eat. I Get Tired Of Hearing I Don't Know. I Wish Stores Sold A Dish Called I Don't Know. Cause Every Time I Asked What They Wanted For Dinner And They Said I Don't Know. That's What They Would Get. lol lol Well Everyone Thats All From Me For Now. Take Care. I'll Be Back Later.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Sissy