Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time Flys...............

Gosh Time Fly's Weather You Want It To Or Not. My Step Dad Is Doing Great. The Doctors Are Very Happy With His Progress So Far. And I Hope He Keeps Doing Good. So I'm Not So Worried About Him Like I Was. And His Attitude Is Awesome. Witch Totally Amazes Me Every Time I Talk To Him. I Just So Love A Positive Attitude. I Am So A Cup Half Full Kind Of Girl. I Haven't Been Doing Much Around Here. On The Week Ends I've Been Going To The Bar With Pawlee Just To Torture People. lol lol Since I Don't Drink I Can Only Deal With Them For A Few Hours. Then I Leave And Walk Home. Witch Is Only A Couple Blocks Away. But I Get Out Of The House Witch For A While I Had Lost Interest In. Poor Pawlee Had To Do Everything By Him Self Cause I Just Didn't Want To See People. Now He Can't Get Rid Of Me. lol lol But He Likes Having Me Around.
Well Girls I Won't Even Lie And Say I'll Be Back Soon. Cause I Can't Guarantee Anything These Days. But I Will Drop By Again. So All Of You Take Care. And Live Life To The Fullest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. You sounds awesome!Need someone with no hangups to talk to!