Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's Been A Year......................

Oh My Gosh. It Has Been A Year Since I Have Been Here. Amazing. Not Much Has Really Changed In That Year. Except I'm Older. lol lol Life Is Good Though. Things Are Going Well For Me And Pawlee. We Have A New Little Doggie. Well Actually We've Had Him For The Year I Haven't Been Around. He's A Mommas Boy. He Follows Me Every Where. He Even Sleeps With Me Under The Covers. It's To Funny. Cause His Head Is Under The Blanket But His Butt Has To Hang Out. He's A Good Little Dude. And He Came At The Right Time. Because We Were So Lost After Putting Sammy Down. Well I Guess That's My Up Date For Now. And I Really Should Start Doing This Again.

1 comment:

Mike Levinson said...

Man it's about time. I come here twice a day to see if there are any updates, and nothing. FINALLY some news to read!!!!