Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't Fall Over

Yep I Finely Changed My Header. I Think It's About Time Since It Is Almost April And I Made The Last One In January. I Was Going To Do Easter But Thought Spring Will Just Cover It All. At Least Now If I Don't Change It For A While I'll Still Be In Season. LOL LOL I Still Haven't Finished My Scrap Kit. But The Header Should Give You An Idea Of What It's About. I Think I'll Finish It Up Tonight And Get It Posted. Since I Don't Really Have Any Thing Pressing To Do.
Went And Seen Mom Yesterday And I Took Her Biscuit's And Gravy. We Had To Sit And Talk To Her Nurse And Social Worker. Them People Are To Doom And Gloom For Me. I Know My Mom Is Going To Pass Away And I Know She Knows It. But Why Sit Around And Talk About It. Ok We Need To Know Whats Going To Happen To Her. But Why Does She. They Explained It To Her Two Weeks Ago. She Finally Got Irritated And Said She Was Going Out Side And Was Headed For The Door. So I Had Josh Push Her Out And I Went With Her. If I Was Dieing I Sure As Hell Wouldn't Want To Hear About It All The Time.
Shes My Mother And I Don't Want To Hear About It. I Just Want Her To Go Out Happy. Not Worrying About When. Plus I Notced When There Around She Acts Like She Has No Clue What's Going On. So To Them Shes Disoranted And Out Of It. So They Think Shes Closer To Death Then What She Is. After I Got Her Out Side She Was Laughing And Talking. And When They Left I Took Her Inside So She Could Eat Her Biscuit's And Gravy. And She Ate Like A Pig...........I Was So Thrilled To See Her Eat Like That. They Keep Saying Closer To The End She'll Not Eat Or Drink As Much. I Think It's Cause My Sister Can't Cook. And She Loves My Cooking.
Well Girls Thats It For Now. So I Will See You All Later. Have A Great Night.

No comments: